How teachable are you on a scale of 1 – 10
What is your willingness to learn.
What is your willingness to accept change.
If you continue to do what you have always done , you will keep
getting what you have always gotten.
You may have to re-learn some things or better yet reprogram what you
Training Balance Scale
1. motivation, why, dreams, goals, attitude, thought process
2. skills,techniques, action steps,how to
Four Phases as you learn wealth creation
1. unconscious incompetence _ you don’t know that you don’t know -you where not
aware of the actually situation that you encountered daily that has placed you where you are.
2. conscience incompetence – you know that you don’t know – you know that you have done some things wrong.
As you learn some thought processes and skills, you make the correct changes.
3. conscience competence – you are thinking threw the things that you learn. make conscience efforts in applying the principles that can make the changes.
This is a development of habits level. after you do this over a period of time
you get to next level.
4. unconscious competence– you do things automatically and instantaneously.These principles just flow without thinking of ” the how to part”
Definitive goals- this is the way successful people think. Focus on one definitive objective.
A clearly defined main goal.
The true common denominator of financial success. universal
definitive purpose and a burning desire for it achievement.. A Magnificent Obsession
Use the law of attraction = In 1967 Earl Nightingale Earl Nightingale created an audio stating that you become what you think about…
What EVER YOUR DOMINATE THOUGHTS ARE, you will ATTRACT it and if you really do not want something AS WELL IF IT IS YOUR DOMINATE THOUGHT, you will get that
also by your emotional guiding system.
I HOPE THIS HAS EMPOWERED YOU.. SIGN UP FOR UPDATES ON THESE SUBJECTS AND MORE…
Your Greatest Investment is in yourself