Every business must align there success to win by how they create their Personal Branding Strategy
In this article we will discuss the essentials of creating 9 basics of how to create a solid Personal Branding Strategy. These truths will solidify your brand whether online or off-line.
Here are the 9 Basics for creating a Personal branding Strategy
1. Who Are You?
A. Your Skills
- Education & professional back ground, if any…
B. Your Passions
- Your passions along with your personality will be key to develop a powerful brand
C. Your USPs
- Specialization- what do you have special knowledge in?
2. How are you perceived?
A. Personal Relationships
- What do your friends say about you?
B. Professional Relations
- What do your colleagues and or customers say about you?
C. Online Reputation
- What do forums say about you
- What do search results such as Google say about you
3. What do you want to achieve?
A. Your Sector
- What personal products will you create?
- What services will you offer in your business field?
B. Your Market
- You must Identify the correct target audience for your brand
C. Your Style
- Plan your communication to be clear
4. Create Your Brand !
A. Emotions & words
- Name & slogan – This will characterize you so you are remembered ↓↓↓↓↓↓
B.Emotions & Images
- Choose your company colors
- A Logo that represents you and your cooperate identity………….↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
C. Emotions & Storytelling
- Engage with your own story to using a about me page or video
5. Create Your Ecosystem !
A. Your Home
- Have a central hub,like a blog
- Your online communications- Note: YOU.COM
B. Social Networks
- Places to socialize, share and interact
- Clubs and accounts to build relationships
6. Create Your Network !
- Follow experts in your field, learn from them and create relationships
- Actively participate in groups and forums in your field
- Visit networking events related to your field
- Join Chamber Of Commerce
7. Create Original Content !
- Post valuable content, useful and viable to your market and update frequently
B. Social Media
- Create and share multimedia content
- Audio & Video
8. Get Involved & Share
- Actively engage in other user’s conversation with insightful feedback in social networks
- Leave meaningful comments on other blogs in your niche
- Re-Share valuable content and posts created by others
- This builds a trust factor with other brands
9. Listen & Monitor !
- Stay updated on the buzz of what is said of your brand
- Stay up with Tweets, RSS, & Google Alerts on your brand
- Always be listening and deal with criticism in a professional manner
- Monitor your brand activity
- Use the right tools ( Analytics ) Buzz and sentiment…
I hope you found value in this post and if you never want to miss a update or special that we are doing then sign up for our VIP by clicking below…