When it comes to getting in front of your potential customers and business partners, it is essential to know how to align your content.
Grab Your SEARCH ENGINE RANKING TRAINING HERE
1. Social Content Will Gain Prominence
The social content that we write is always more beneficial when we can index it on google and other popular search engines.
We should always use posting strategies between the web and social media.
76% of marketers use Social Media such as Facebook,YouTube,Twitter,Google Plus and LinkedIn to place links to assure that search engines understand how our website is credible and relevant to search results.
2. Video Will Still Rule
Marketers that use video content as a tool to drive their digital and SEO efforts will embrace this trend and get better results and capture new audiences.
Here’s some Statistics:
- 80% of video results that show up in SERPs are from YouTube
NOTE: SERP stands for Search Engine Results Page. When you enter a query into a search engine you receive a page with results based on the listing of results that are returned by the search engine in response to a keyword query.
- Video get 50x better organic page rank in Google when compared with plain static text results
- Video searches also receive 41% higher click through ratio as compared to plain, static text content
3. Mobile Optimization Will Become Crucial
Remember we are in the information age and people use a range of devices to access content.
We have tablets, smartphones, laptops and now even watches to browse the web. Search engines are aware of this and give favor to those that optimize their websites to accommodate all devices.
- Mobile searches are up 43% this year along more than last year
- Google gives mobile friendly websites a ranking boost when using mobile searches
- 95% of smartphone users search for local information more consistently than ever
- Over 1.2 billion people search the web using their mobile devices
- Statistics state that 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop
4. Voice Search Function A Must
Voice search has quickly become a huge part of mobile usage and has eliminated the pain of typing keywords to activate a search inquiry.
Make sure you have voice search in mind when developing your content.
- 60% of teens use voice search while watching television
- 40% of adults use voice search while looking for directions
5. Content Aggregation Will Get Better & Better
Remember that more than ever people are looking for content sources that provide all the relevant information they need in a single place. This is another trend that search engines has noticed and as a result content aggregators are becoming very popular in the SERPs. For instant people that
are online marketers are looking to find content as well as training that can meet their needs to market more efficiently. Grab your marketing training here…
6. Mobile Apps Will Grow
Again when we think about mobile and mobile search, apps have been able to make it easier. I believe that as technology expands that Apps will take the place of desktop and mobile websites.
Some Statistics are as Followed:
- Mobile Apps account for 52% of all time spent on online digital media
- 85% of people prefer native mobile apps to websites
- Internet has revealed that users spend 89% mobile time using apps
7. Local SEO Will Become More Important
Local searches are growing stronger and stronger as people let Google know where they are located and what they are offering.
- Most mobile local searches lead 50% of visitors to visit the store searched within a day of the initial search
- 60% of consumers use local information in ads
- 50% of local searches are in hope of finding a local result within driving distances of 10 to 15 minutes